BOM Flowers

BOM Flowers
I love quilts

Monday, December 19, 2011

Some Little Projects






I've been working on a few little projects over the fall and holidays. I have made four 12" square wall hanging for my sister's room at the Nursing Home. Everyone seems to love them. I have plans for Valentine's Day, and Easter. Finally I completed two Christmas stockings using fabric and pattern from Jinny Beyer. They were somewhat complicated, but turned out very pretty. I've also made 5 blocks of a 12 month Block of the Month. This will be featured in the blog when it is complete.

1 comment:

  1. I love your projects, Sherry! I have been doing the same thing for my mom's room in her residence, too! Have you seen Nancy Halvorsen's design's in her book Count on It (Art to Heart? She has a 12 inch hanging for each month of the year. Very sweet. I'd love you to check my blog too http://goldiesrambles.blogspot.com/
    Our quilting history seems very similar.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete