BOM Flowers

BOM Flowers
I love quilts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lots of Projects


Yesterday I went to the Pennsylvania National Quilt Show. It was a nice show and I bought a few small projects. I bought a Schnibbles quilt pattern and a Charm Pack to go with it. I bought a kit that makes 4 tree-shaped Christmas napkins. I bought some more fabric to make comfort caps for Brenda, and I bought a quilting stencil. The stencil if for a UFO. It is a Folded-fan quilt made by Donna Poster. I have quilted it "in the ditch" and now I am hand quilting a fan pattern in the plain blocks, with a pearl cotton. I think it is working out very nicely. I'll post a picture with this blog post when I have one block quilted. I also have fat quarters to make some Halloween goodie bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment