BOM Flowers

BOM Flowers
I love quilts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Rainy Day in September




It's a rainy day in Pennsylvania and I just finished a project, so I'm taking the time to take the pictures and update the blog. The Star Wall Hanging was made from a kit from Fons and Porter magazine. It is small, but took quite a while to make because of all the small pieces. I quilted it on my Bernina copying the quilting shown in the magazine as closely as I could. I'm not good at designing the quilting myself, so I just copy what I see. The second project is a Rose Tote Bag that I'm donating to the Rose Society. We will fill it with gardening or rose items and donate the filled bag to the Penn Cumberland Garden Club for their Benefit Auction in November. I'm working on some little Halloween tote bags now. Love to sew on a rainy day (also hot days, snows days, and beautiful days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment