BOM Flowers

BOM Flowers
I love quilts

Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Long Cold Snowy Winter

It's been a long time since I posted to this blog. It is not like I haven't had time because it's March 3rd and it has been the coldest, snowiest winter in many a year. Lots of days inside sewing, knitting, watching TV and not doing the things I should like clean and exercise. So I will try to catch up with some of the sewing projects that I can remember from the last posting. I am going to post several pictures. The first is a quilt that I made from a Jelly Roll and some yardage of the French General line called Esprit de Noel. The pattern is a granny square. The second and third are two redwork/bluework wall hangings from Bird Brain Designs. The Snowman Doorstop is also from Bird Brain Designs, and I have a Santa Doorstop to complete later. I really loved making these, and I love the outcome. I don't have pictures of them, but I made 4 tablerunners from Christmas/Winter charm squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment