BOM Flowers

BOM Flowers
I love quilts

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting Organized

Today I spent some time cleaning and sorting things in my quilt room. Based on a suggestion from one of the podcasts I listen to, I decided to take picture of kits, patterns and fabrics that I have purchased and not used. I'm not taking pictures of my "stash" fabrics, just those that were bought for a specific pattern or purpose. I certainly forgot some of the things waiting to be made and this way I can review the pictures and see what is out there and what I want to work on next.

I also started some lists to the side of this blog with UFOs and Favorite Links. I now plan to add a list of projects that are somewhere in the future. Some of these may be started (UFO), some are things I definitely want to make sometime, and some are maybes.

No comments:

Post a Comment