BOM Flowers

BOM Flowers
I love quilts

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm writing a blog, wow !

I am a quiltmaker. I began sewing quilt tops and quilting some of them in 2003. I like to keep a journal of my quilts and their stories. I also like to keep track of ongoing projects and projects I'd like to start. So I decided to keep all this information in a blog. My first 5 years of quilt making (2003-2008) were documented in a Shutterfly photo book and I don't plan to repeat that information here, so I plan to start blogging my projects from today on, but also pot pictures and information about projects made in 2009.

Today I'm machine quilting on my Bernina, an Apple-core pattern quilt made from Quiltsmart foundations. I really can't say that I enjoyed the Quiltsmart process for this quilt. It was quite tedious, but the result is very pretty and as I finish up the quilting I really love the quilt. I'm going to bind this quilt and another quilt made with Kaffe Fassett Browns and then I'll post pictures of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment